Everybody’s being taken in by the #MeToo trick and some thoughts on freedom of speech.
Right-click title on track list to download.
- Rhode Island state Representative Teresa Tanzi tells the Providence Journal she was told sexual favors would help her legislation.
- Tanzi gets a little more specific in the New York Times.
- Tanzi smiles about the ubiquity of this alleged sexual harassment to WJAR’s Bill Rappleye.
- And she explains that naming an actual perp would make her political motivation less effective on WPRI’s Newsmakers.
- Stephanie Fryberg tells Charles Cooke that it’s wrong to expect “linear” conversation with minorities, but wrong even to tolerate non-linear hate speech, at Kenyon University.
- Cooke and David French talk about when speech can be restricted, on Liberty Files.
Click here for links to all episodes of Last Impressions.
Click here to subscribe to Last Impressions on iTunes.