Governing under the influence… of progressivism, the persecuted Godfather, sexist perspectives, and opposition to empathy
Right-click title on track list to download.
- Bumper: “Compared to What,” in poor imitation of Les McCann.
- Representative Moira Walsh (D, Providence) on the Matt Allen Show on 630AM/99.7FM WPRO.
- About H5787 & S0452 (the “sugary drink” tax).
- About H5141, for “punishing and rewarding corporations.”
- Crimetown, “Chapter 11: The Doctor Broad.”
- “What if Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton Had Swapped Genders?,” NYU, Eileen Reynolds.
- URI Professor Renee Hobbs on 630AM/99.7FM WPRO with Steve Klamkin.
- Russ Roberts speaks with Yale Professor Paul Bloom about his book, Against Empathy, on EconTalk.
Click here for links to all episodes of Last Impressions.