My weekly call-in on John DePetro’s WNRI 1380 AM/95.1 FM show, for February 24, included talk about:
- Barbara Ann Fenton-Fung files to take the speaker’s district away from him.
- The media does (and doesn’t) cover the day of key grand jury testimony.
- Blake Filippi expands his JCLS lawsuit (and maybe the chance for real change).
- The Jobs & Opportunity Index shows continuing stagnation in RI.
- The rise of Bernie Sanders makes things potentially uncomfortable for RI Democrats.
Please consider a voluntary, tax-deductible subscription to keep the Current growing and free.