My weekly call-in on John DePetro’s WNRI 1380 AM/95.1 FM show, for November 11, included talk about:
- The problem of public sector pensions
- The value of the Fung brand for the Mrs.
- Mayor Pete’s no-media, no-controversy event
- Nanny Bloomberg and Gina’s RFP
- No warning on the homeless transplants
[box type=”tick” style=”rounded”]Please consider a voluntary, tax-deductible subscription to keep the Current growing and free.[/box]
Of the following two issues related to Rhode Island’s public schools, which one is a greater concern?