We’re no longer swallowing the spin, and the central planners better get over themselves pretty quickly.
Right-click title on track list to download.
- Bumper: “Blame It on My Youth”
- Governor Gina Raimondo on WPRO 630AM/99.7FM with Dan Yorke saying ObamaCare is “working” in Rhode Island
- Congressman Joseph Kennedy (D, MA) tells Newsmakers that health care shouldn’t be overhauled on a party-line basis
- Richard Florida tells Vox that central planners have to recalculate for people’s assertions of their interests
- The Commentary editors talk about the French election on Ricochet
- Liberating a Continent addresses Soviet efforts to mold people against human nature
- Andrew Klavan talks original sin
Click here for links to all episodes of Last Impressions.