CLICK THE “PLAY >” ICON in the PLAYER ABOVE to view content. IF A SHOW IS NOT DISPLAYED … click here to view recent shows.
Today’s episode will load on this page at about 3:55 PM
UPCOMING schedule on The Current – LIVE:
- Just another WUHAN WEDNESDAY on In The Dugout, 4:00PM: Dr ANDREW BOSTOM co-hosts w Sten to discuss all things Covid and all things political: Fauci’s Covid Racism Exposed? * Committee hearings: “Pedophile” & RIDE Repeal *** Sten’s testimony * More deathly CV19 Vax data * More Psycopathy from the Left * Trump
- Thursday, In The Dugout, 4:00PM: JESSICA BURTON from BLEXIT-RI returns to the Dugout * PRATIK CHOUGULE on the national “betting odds” on TRUMP’s endictment.
FLASHBACK FLOOD: One of the best commentaries and interviews of the year! What the hell are we doing to our kids? Sten’s PRESIDENT’S DAY “education” message, including a compelling interview with the author of 2 Abraham Lincoln books. Is GENERATION-Z leading a world wide REVIVAL? UPDATE: candidate for RIGOP chair backs out! WATCH now by clicking here!
#InTheDugout with Mike Stenhouse is normally LIVE Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesday’s, and Thursdays at 4:00pm. Check back regularly for other scheduled programing including breaking news Quick Pitch Updates.
Other on-demand episodes are linked below in the “WATCH” section. Most recently:
- Tuesday, March 21, In The Dugout: PARENT ALERT – BREAKING NEWS: Settlement near in Southwell v McKee school mask mandate LAWSUIT? * STEN engages in an ABORTION debate with an Ayn Rand “Objectivist” * RIDE repeal bill gains steam as public weighs in * Plus more clips from The Current’s Presidential Town Hall Forum last Friday, with Steve Laffey. Did he actually suggest that JP Morgan Chase’s Jamie Dimon should be arrested and jailed?
- Monday, March 20, In The Dugout, 4:00PM: Highlights from Friday’s PRESIDENTIAL FORUM w Steve Laffey * Wednesday hearing for H5498 to DEFROCK RI Dept of Ed & how to submit testimony *What the HELL are we doing to our kids? (part 6) *RI economy worsens *Trumped up TRUMP charges?
- FRIDAY, March 17, Only on The Current SPECIAL EVENT: Live-stream of U.S. Presidential candidate STEVE LAFFEY at our Current’s “Town Hall” forum.
- Thursday, March 16, In The Dugout: Back with our beloved BOOMER ZOOMERS from the Charlestown Senior Center. Guest JOE TROTTER from ALEC on the COAL POWERED ELECTRIFICATION AGENDA – separating fact from fiction. Dr. BILL SMITH on RI’s hopes to build a Life Sciences industry. Plus more WOKE SILLINESS.
- Wednesday, March 15, In The Dugout: WUHAN WEDNESDAY w Dr. ANDREW BOSTOM. * His comments on Parents Union school mask LAWSUIT developments * Why are pilots dying? * SVB: List of banks that should be bailed out! * More woke worries in Westerly! * U.S. PARENT POWER IS GROWING!
- Tuesday, March 14, In The Dugout: 3 great guests: * Senator Jessica de la Cruz counters ACT ON CLIMATE alarmists w BRILLIANT pro-climate bill * LAWSUIT update w Laurie Gaddis Barrett re the school mask mandates lawsuit * US Presidential candidate STEVE LAFFEY, live w/ a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT
- Monday, March 13, In The Dugout: More on news that the State of RI REJECTS settlement in school mask mandate lawsuit * Was ESG behind the Silicon Valley Bank collapse? * Greta says we’ll be WIPED OUT in 3 MONTHS, Gas mowers next. * STEN defends against attacks on his RIDE OpEd
- Friday, March 10, QUICK PITCH UPDATE: BREAKING NEWS from the RI Supreme Court, following a potential settlement conference and outcome in the Southwell vs McKee school mask mandate lawsuit. Stay tuned for more details …
Sign Up Today!
Be notified when there is live content! Receive Periodic Updates from Rhode Island’s Best Source of Non-Partisan News, Politics, and Current Events