CLICK THE “PLAY >” ICON in the PLAYER ABOVE to view content. IF A SHOW IS NOT DISPLAYED … click here to view recent shows.
Today’s episode will load on this page at about 3:55 PM
UPCOMING schedule on The Current – LIVE:
- Thursday, January 26, In The Dugout, 4:00PM: STEN discusses why the Chariho school committee controversy is so important, especially given RIDE’s latest woke curriculum push. SARA VIEIRA from Fair Elections RI and KERRI TOLOCZKO from the national CPI organization that is seeking to restore election integrity in our state and across America. Also, we Zoom back in to the Charlestown Senior Center for another segment with our beloved BOOMER ZOOMERS!
#InTheDugout with Mike Stenhouse is normally LIVE Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesday’s, and Thursdays at 4:00pm. Check back regularly for other scheduled programing including breaking news Quick Pitch Updates.
Other on-demand episodes are linked below in the “WATCH” section. Most recently:
- Wednesday, January 25, In The Dugout: CLAY JOHNSON, the figure in the middle of the Chariho School Committee appointment controversy and subject of two lawsuits, will conduct an exclusive interview with Sten. Also, Pastor DAVE STALL and LOUISE DINSMORE re-join the show to discuss the aftermath of the Chariho school committee meeting from Tuesday night.
- Tuesday, January 24,
- XTRA INNINGS: Sten provide and update on the Chariho lawsuit filed yesterday. Deep-dive In The Dugout interview with psychologist and author Bruce Hutchison on NEGATIVE EMOTIONAL CONTAGION. How is it affecting politics; and, did those who live in the woke Never Never Land of Make Believe likely previously suffer some kind of emotional damage?
- ONLY ON THE CURRENT: LARRY- THE-LIBERTY-GUY is live from the Chariho Middle School with video and play-by-play commentary of whatever shenanigans the woke school committee leadership might pull, when conservative appointee, CLAY JOHNSON, attempts to take his rightful seat.
- Monday, January 23, In The Dugout: PARENT ALERT! OUR MOST WATCHED LIVE SHOW EVER! Legal fight on deck, as political drama soon to explode in Chariho * Big gov’t, woke elitists refuse to cede school committee control; tax bills & parent rights at stake * Judge Flanders provides legal analysis * Pastor David Stall and Louise Dinsmore join Sten with their views. And, Larry-the-Liberty-Guy on his DC trip to the national PRO-LIFE rally
- Thursday, January 19, In The Dugout: STEN REACTS to Gov McKee’s paltry economic relief prescriptions. MUST SEE PARENT ALERT – author SARAH MOORE on her book and whether age-inappropriate school teaching can harm children’s emotional growth and turn them into “snowflakes”?
Sign Up Today!
Be notified when there is live content! Receive Periodic Updates from Rhode Island’s Best Source of Non-Partisan News, Politics, and Current Events