A Trump-Russia and East Greenwich illusion; emergent order; and the gig economy
Right-click title on track list to download.
- Rush Limbaugh calls Love-It-gate an attempted coup.
- My earlier post on the union performance in East Greenwich.
- EconTalk on “emergent order,” with Russ Robert, Don Boudreaux, and Michael Munger.
- Joel Kotkin on the “gig economy” and the urge toward socialism.
- East Greenwich Grim Reaper photo from John DePetro’s Facebook page.
Click here for links to all episodes of Last Impressions.
Click here to subscribe to Last Impressions on iTunes.