Weaponized ridiculousness of political rhetoric about taxes, abortion, and Donald Trump.
Right-click title on track list to download.
- A local dog-whistle controversy.
- Aaron Regunberg’s belief that government is for the power to be an overlord.
- David French notes on Liberty Files progressives’ belief that government owns everything.
- Alexandra DeSanctis points out on Liberty Files the lack of evidence of Trump’s Hitlerianism.
- Ta-Nehisi Coates steals a base to assert that nobody had any reason to vote for Donald Trump other than his whiteness.
- Chariho Superintendent Barry Ricci tells WPRO’s Tara Granahan that the Coates video was aligned with Common Core.
Click here for links to all episodes of Last Impressions.
Click here to subscribe to Last Impressions on iTunes.