BREAKING: RI Dep’t of Health Says “No Discussion” Right Now of Covid-19 School Vax Mandates
Ask and you shall (may) receive. The Ocean State Current was the only known Rhode Island media outlet to make an official inquiry about the possibility of school vaccine mandates, following the CDC’s recommendation that the Covid-19 shot be included as part of children’s vaccine regiment.
In a major development yesterday, the RI Department of Health responded via social media, to The Current’s inquiry, as follows:
PROGRAMMING NOTE: For further discussion of this breaking news, tune into the In The Dugout with Mike Stenhouse video podcast today at 4:00PM at OceanStateCurrent.com/LIVE (click here)
- We certainly hope you keep it this way. We wouldn’t want your agency to lose more support and public trust, now would we? These last few years have splintered any trust we had for you to look out for our children and their well being.
- It should be a parents choice and should never be mandated.
- The shot should be banned. Look at the data the FDA wanted to hide for 75 years.
- YET. WHEN you discuss adding indemnified Covid shots that don’t prevent Covid to your list of school mandates, try to include VAERS data. You know VAERS, that passive adverse events reporting system that you simply ignore. It’s your duty to follow up on reactions.
- If the RIDOH ever instituted another mandate, it would trigger a peoples revolt and highlight the degree of influence the unions and politicians have on RIDOH.
However, one response, from a discredited former member of the RI Board of elections, Steve Erickson, was apparently still drinking the CDC’s Kool-aid with this response:
- I strongly urge the DOH to ignore the anti-science deniers, the skeptics, and the right wing tin foil hat brigade and include this among the many required vaccinations. We will all be safer.
- Eliciting this response from another person: Nothing Anti-Science about it… Steve, keep trying to force vaccines that do not prevent transmission. Time will be on my side.
Support local and honest journalism by becoming a charter member of the Ocean State Current.
As our liberties are under constant attack – and the dishonest corporate media fails to hold public officials accountable – The Ocean State Current has become the choice of parents and citizens who value honest and fearless reporting. Why? Because we provide in depth discussion of stories that other news organizations refuse to even cover.
For just $3.99 per month, or only $39.99 for a pre-paid full year, as Cruise Member you will support journalism you can trust… on issues that are important to you and your family.
As a bonus, you will also obtain exclusive access to an increasing menu of “premium” content from contributors you have come to know on our channel, such as: Mike Stenhouse, Steve Laffey, Grover Norquist, and Jeff Nyquist (Russia expert). Click here to join!